Aug 20, 2014
Looking for something to do this weekend? Make sure to mark your calendar for the 2014 Art, Wine, and Brew Festival in Downtown Vacaville. The fun filled 3 day event is full of some of the best wines and microbrew beers available. The event starts on Friday, August 22nd
at 6 p.m. with a performance by Roy Rogers and The Delta Rhythm Kings. The following day is when the fun really starts. The Wine Stroll will take place on Saturday, August 23rd
, from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. in Downtown Vacaville at local merchant shops. Saturday will also feature Brew Tasting, which will take place in the Town Square from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. make sure to get there early on Saturday to make sure that you do not miss out on the performances, with a lineup including:
- Michelle Lewis – starting at 10 a.m.
- The Cousins – starting at 11 a.m.
- Westbound 80 – starting at 12 p.m.
- Whiskey and Honey – starting at 2 p.m.
- JT and the Cheaters – starting at 4 p.m.
- Matty T Band – starting at 5:30 p.m.
- The Laurie Morvan Band – starting at 7 p.m.
The Sunday lineup includes:
- Total Recall – starting at 12:30 p.m.
- Val Starr and the Blue Rockets at 2:30 p.m.
On both Saturday and Sunday, there will also be artists throughout the venue who will be selling and showing off their crafts. There are also souvenir glasses and wristbands that will be available for purchase in Town Square for only $15. Make sure to visit the 2014 Art, Wine, and Brew Festival
website for all the information on the fun local event. Gateway Professional Insurance Services, located in Vacaville, California would like to invite you to check out all the fun and excitement that the festival has to offer, and remind you to contact
us with all of your insurance needs in the area.