Apr 4, 2016
Start the season off right! Review these tips before you even leave the storage facility.
- Remove covers and inspect the entire vehicle to ensure everything is in good working order. Take your boat to a qualified marina for a detailed inspection.
- Make sure tires have the proper air pressure
- Check fluid levels and make sure there are no leaks
- Before starting the vehicle, check under the hood for any animals or birds that may have nested
- Check all batteries and cables. Replace batteries in smoke detectors.
- Test headlights and brake lights.
- Be sure the replace boat plugs before putting in the water.
- Ensure state certifications or registrations are up-to-date.
- Review your owner's manual, or take the vehicle to a dealership or service location to make sure it's ready.
- Review your insurance policy for the optional specialized coverages you may need, such as Roadside Assistance, Emergency On-Water Towing (Boat) and Vacation Liability (RV), just to name a few. For more information on these or other coverages, call us today at 707-446-9864.